Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Anorexic Olsen Twin - S/T EP



Another Chris Burrows project, the Anorexic Olsen Twin plays beautiful, emotional and moody music featuring piano, violin and lyrics that makes me wish it was night. This three-song masterpiece is what gives me hope for original music in 2009. If you like World/Inferno Friendship Society and Asking for It you MIGHT like this. I love it though, fuck you.

Tracklist:
1. Sweet Dreams Rebecca
2. The Closest Hole in Space
3. I'd rather Be Playing Piano

Download

3 comments:

  1. Chris burrows makes me vomit, in a good way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burrows makes it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burrows is fucking amazing. I don't know why, but his truly AWFUL singing just makes me feel amazing. Kinda like, "I don't care about being what you'd like me to be, I just want to express myself."

    ReplyDelete